April 3

Final Submission #AdobeT4T

Wow, what a journey this has been! I have loved every moment of it… I still have more to go, but I figured I would submit what I have done so far.

I have used word to create the capacity matrix participants will use for self assessment and reflection on learning, as well as a learning resource book that can be written on, notes taken in their own words as we discuss and during the direct instruction phase of the PD. Still have to add in the Premiere notes… but you will get the jist!

Linked in the workbook are two videos I created using Voice and Premiere Clip, as well as Explain everything to get the stuff all together. I used Jing for my screen captures, and I created a couple of videos, but I am having issues with my sound on the computer… nearly time for a new one… so the Voice and Premiere ones will have to do.

I am really excited about flipping my classroom, as I think the kids are really ready for it too! I see my digital tech kids for 45 minutes once a week, they love the subject, but scream there is not enough time… so we have started watching the videos, and coming in ready to have hands on help getting deeper knowledge of the software we are working on. I have also done this with my other classes… I spent a session getting my year 7s to learn the parts of the sewing machine… in future I will be sewing in class, they will be doing the naming themselves with a video for homework!!

I hope I have got it all ok… Thank you for the journey, it’s been great

AdobeT4TPDSArnottFinalPlan

PDResourceDocForAdobeT4TSArnott

CapacityMatrixFlippedClassroom

Photoshop Elements workspace and tool bar  Created with Adobe Premiere Clip App (free)

The Sewing Machine Created with Adobe Voice App (free)

Tags: , , , ,

Posted April 3, 2015 by Suz Arnott in category AdobeT4T, cool tools, creativity, eLearning, Flipped Classroom